martes, 5 de junio de 2012

Me encanta BOHOMOTH

HOLLYWOOD BRATS: KRISTEN STEWART GOOGLES HERSELF, DOESN’T LIKE WHAT SHE SEES 


Aw bless, celebrity brat Kristen Stewart sits around at home picking her nose, avoiding the shower and googling herself.

The self-obsessed 22 year-old tells July’s Vanity Fair:  “I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph,” she sulks. “I get some serious shit about it. I’m not embarrassed about it. I’m proud of it.”


The thing is K-Spew, you don’t get sh-t for not looking perfect, you get it for acting like a spoiled ungrateful brat who thinks she’s above it all, despite banking the cheques for gigs like being the face of Balenciaga perfume.

And, rather than discuss politics or literature and art, the Hollywood tw@t continues: “If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think, What an actress! What a faker! That thought embarrasses me so much that I look like shit in half my photos, and I don’t give a fuck. What matters to me is that the people in the room leave and say, ‘She was cool. She had a good time. She was honest.’”

The people in the room aren’t thinking about you Gollum, they’re thinking about themselves, or their kids or the state of the economy, not that you have to worry about that. They expect you to at least make an effort in photos and when you stand there looking like you just caught a gust of cat sh-t wafting towards you – like everyone else – they roll their eyes and think what an utter dick you are.

You’re an actress, muthaf-cker- ACT!

And still she rants on: “I don’t care about the voracious, starving shit eaters who want to turn truth into shit.”

Methinks the child doth protest too much m’Lord. She cares so much it pains her.
Kristen’s a pretty girl but that won’t last forever. She’s not the best actress and there’s plenty of other far more talented ones who would gladly take her place and look good when they’re doing publicity (a crucial part of any film).

She’s a classic example of Hollywood nepotism and who you know – her parents are both in the industry and have been angling roles for her since she was a small kid. She got the On The Road role when she was sixteen, don’t tell me that was based on her talent. She just looks right is all.

That only takes you so far though. I can’t wait until the roles she goes after are snapped up by other people and bloggers stop writing about her and paps stop trailing her.
Because right then is when a wave of regret will set in and she might just might finally grow up.

No hay comentarios: